PHD DATA ENGINEER
Website Procter & Gamble
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines that will ingest, transform, and distribute numerous data streams and batches in support of key R&D initiatives.
- Support and collaborate with Data Scientists developing advanced machine learning and statistical models.
- Evaluate tools and develop pipelines to capture, integrate and clean data to support edge analytics solutions.
- Deliver optimal data solution architectures, automation and technology choices starting from experimentation through proof of concept and often through delivery.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- History of working independently and effectively multi-tasking.
- Familiarity with machine learning workflows (desirable).
- Have experience with sensors and IoT cloud architecture (desirable).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, containers and microservices.
- Familiarity with data privacy and data governance.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
QUALIFICATIONSRequirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- A PhD in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with extensive experience programming (Python, Java, C++, etc).
- Strong data wrangling skills.
- Hands on experience with relational databases and the use of SQL to extract and manipulate data.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
LOCATION:Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.