Resume or CV? Which one is for me? In the United States, professionals outside of academia typically use a resume, which is the equivalent to a British CV. However, an American CV is the standard document used by academics such as graduate students, faculty, researchers, grant writers, and more.

Like what you see? Embed this infographic on your website or blog!


You must be logged in to post a comment.