Who we are
Grad Resources is committed to supporting the emotional and spiritual needs of graduate and professional students across the United States and around the world so they can pursue their purpose with passion and determination.
Resources we offer
- Grad Crisis Care - The National Grad Crisis Line helps graduate students reach free, confidential telephone counseling and crisis intervention services provided by specially trained call takers we are trained in the rigors of graduate life. Call 1.877.GRAD.HLP (877.472.3457) to speak with someone 24 hours a day.
Help Navigating Grad Life - we help grads successfully navigate graduate school so they never reach a point of crisis
- One-on-one mentors: we partner you with a current or former graduate student who you can connect with regularly via email or phone.
- Online articles: articles specificially written to address the uniuqe challenges of graduate school can be found at gradresources.org/issues
- On-campus seminars: we bring in speakers to your campus to address a wide range of topics
- The Christian Grads Fellowship - a network of Christian graduate community groups that assemble on university campuses to support one another and impact the academy as thoughtful and informed followers of Christ.
Please contact us or visit our website if you are interested in any of our services.