Before you start posting, make sure you read the rules and etiquette guidelines below so the forums don’t turn into some online version of “Lord of the Flies.” Our goal is to develop a supportive and positive community, and every member plays a role in making that happen.
1. Think before you type. Don’t curse, use profanity or vulgar language, YELL in all caps, etc. Be courteous and respectful of other people’s opinions even if you do not agree. You can always disagree with the belief without attacking the person.
2. Nospamming. This includes using the forum to promote your own business, products, or services. We’ll take care of spam as soon as we can, but in the meantime, try to ignore it and not complain about it. However, if it remains there for longer than a week, please inform usinform us.
3. No trolling. Don’t feed the trolls either. Just report them, ignore them, and move on.
4. No criminal activity. You may not solicit, persuade, or discuss illegal acts. No postings or discussions will be accepted containing this information.
5. Report users who violate these guidelines. You can use the Report User Feature at the top of that user’s profile or email.
6. Use plain text whenever possible. Only use links if they are helpful/absolutely necessary.
Now that you know the rules, get out there and start posting! We look forward to reading what you have to say.