Making the Most of Your Student Discount, Part 3
Continuing our series on getting the most out of student discounts, this time I will be talking about my favorite area to save money in: CLOTHES!
As someone who moderately used my student discount as an undergrad (albeit mostly on discount movie tickets), I had no idea that this whole time I could have been using my student status to save money on some of my favorite clothing retailers.
Clothing and Accessories Discounts
I would image that some if not most of you did not know that retail clothing stores offered discounts to students (no judgment, I too was once uninformed). And now that I have this information, I would like to share it with you all. Here are some of the best student discounts I have found for clothing and accessories:
· Ann Taylor – 15% off your entire in-store purchase
· ASOS – 10% off website purchases (you’ll first need to register with UNiDAYS, but this will work out in your favor in the long run anyway, trust me)
· J. Crew – 15% off in-store purchases
· The Limited – 15% off in-store purchases
· Levi’s – 15% off online orders (with UNiDAYS )
· Banana Republic – 15% off in-store purchases
· Topshop – 10% off
· Dockers – 20% off full-priced and sale merchandise (with UNiDAYS )
· ModCloth – 15% off (with UNiDAYS )
· Medelita – 15% off scrubs and other hospital attire
· Oasis – 15% off purchases
· Club Monaco – 20% off entire purchase (both regular and sale items)
· Original Penguin – 15% off full priced merchandise (my personal favorite)
· Kenneth Cole – 20% off full priced, in-store purchases
And for those of you who are still extra thrifty when it comes to buying clothes, even the Goodwill gives a 10% discount to students who present their student ID at the time of purchase. Know of any stores that I did not include? If so, leave a comment, I’d love to add to my list. Keep an eye out for my next blog on completely random but still awesome uses for you student discount.